Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Sunday - Kaia Bennett Though the title, Sunday, is not as intuitive, and the book cover screams "just another fluff in the hundreds of bland or overdone pieces of IR fiction", the story itself packs a punch.

It’s a quintessential bad boy-good girl plot, but the couple’s chemistry and their encounters have a bit of potency that’s enough to make you root for them and keep turning the page. The story is so good that I wished for more depth in the author’s written skill to give it appropriate justice.

The heroine is likable, and the bad-boy hero steals the show, making me wish for more instances in which his physique, background, and point of view are given some due time. Yet, what I really liked is when the two are engrossed in each other and their love seems effortless. I wanted more “together” time with them, and though I really appreciated the book length and its happy-for-now ending, I could go for a glimpse of this couple 5-10 years later.