Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Ascension (Alfonzo, #2) - S.W. Frank,  Bryce Frank I shall keep of muzzle on my inner nit-picker who wants to list the noticeable # of errors in sentences in this e-book BECAUSE it gets...
4 Solid Stars for keeping me interested!

Secondary characters grow more important and the hero and heroine's love is surely tested.

With the secondary characters comes the dark world of assassins and powerful men. New light is drawn on old feuds, which tangle webs that all inadvertently point toward Alfonzo as the heir apparent and last hope to revive an Old World honor and glory. Furthermore, one suspense is traded for another because some stones are left unturned (cryptic, I know, but that is owing to the nature of the book).

In the leading couple, the reader is treated to a hero who takes colossal licks only to remain standing, and a heroine who searches her designer closet to play ninja, leaving you to decide whether she succeeds in the venture, or not (LOL). It's some exciting stuff, but more exciting is the reinforcement their love in one another. Yeah, the reader feels that with this couple. IMO, they are leaning towards becoming epic.

I recommend this series. Really!

Onward to Vol. III