Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Sommersgate House (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #2) - Kristen Ashley Update3.5 STARS

I agree with other reviews! This was way better than the first in this series(and IMO, the best of this series). The characters are more endearing and whether it is the addition of the children or energy of Aunt Jewel or the Darcy-like Douglas...IDK, but KA's craft, characterization, shines again!

The plot could have been helped by a deeper explanation of the hero's thrill-seeking heroics w/MI6. AND, it could have done without the reappearance of the ex husband or the stupid antics of the monster-in-law; honestly, could she have been more clever?

LOL Other than that, good enough formula, even with the cliched ghost-haunting/never end without true-love bit. You gotta luv Aunt Jewel and the addition of the kids, especially the nephew's brave deeds to keep-it-together in the face of grief (losing his parents). That, and the makings of a new family, cozy feelings and reformation of the alpha hero made this a nice KA read.

My rank of the Ghosts and Reincarnation series from my fave to least fave:
#1Sommersgate House