Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Rock Chick Regret - Kristen Ashley Sadie,
Ma’girl, I am glad you found happiness and found your true self. For some moments in your story, I wanted to throw a right cross and a left jab at “New” Sadie, “Attitude” Sadie, “Stepford” Sadie, etc. I was annoyed by all the Sadies except Hector’s Sadie and, ironically, I wasn't as exasperated by Ice Princess Sadie. I understood her because she was a reasonable armor.

Hector Chavez,
You macho man. I didn’t get why you’d wait before stepping-in on Sadie. I didn’t get, and had trouble accepting, your tentative “watch” over her, especially after she helped you and more importantly, after she came to ask for Lee’s services while you sat there and watched her distress. You and your boss, Lee, dropped the effin ball on that. But, you somewhat redeemed yourselves as ever any in the Hot Bunch are want to do. Somewhat. Because, ma’girl Sadie was still touched one too many times after the Hot Bunch/RC forces were employed for protection.

All in all, I enjoyed this RC installment. Loved the addition of Ralphie and Buddy to the crazy mix!
Bring on Ren and Ally