Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Bad Rep (Bad Rep, #1) - A. Meredith Walters I admit, knowing there's going to be cheating in the book doesn't totally deter me from reading it. Indeed, some of the best heroes, characters and books have been the ones about love triangles (which I don't really like), hopeless forbidden attraction and when it boils down to it...cheating.

I think the reason why I am not totally offended by cheating plots is because of three things: they explore forgiveness, I don't believe that there is only one true love for everybody, and I LUV watching ABC's Scandal (I root for Olitz! Enough said).

However, Bad Rep introduced me to some pretty immature characters (the main two, especially) whose decisions were often WTF!. Though this could adequately reflect the age depicted, sometimes, I prefer my untoward New Adult addiction to involve characters of better "stuff".

I thought the heroine of this piece a little dipsy and reckless. The hero awkward and a too-little-too-late alpha. Bottom line, it gets one star for the clich├ęd, but ridiculously OMG drama at the level of CW's common drama shows. I prefer Abbi Glines's version. LOL