Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Rock Chick - Kristen Ashley Finally went back to finish this book! I am still NOT an India Savage fan, but Liam Nightingale got me through. I just kept allowing the tingle to resonate when Lee's mouth is tight with jealousy over his crazy Indy's flirting, his walking around in the morning with nothing but sweats, his badass Hot Bunch Leader mode, etc. The sex was mildly steamy, but if it were hotter, I think I could have forgotten wanting to bash Indy upside the head consecutively.

Yet, flipside, as full of herself and as whacked as she is, Indy is anything but boring. She's damn near exhausting! I could have only gotten through her antics AFTER having read the following installments in the series, plus needing a KA fix so serious that even my least favorite of hers would do.

Bottom Line: Liam Nightingale isn't the hottest of the Hot Bunch and Indy should be the least favorite of the Rock Chicks, but these two are the ones that started it, so I paid them a little homage at last and finished the damned book.

Kristen Ashley is the only author who can get me to read a series like Rock Chicks. She has the corner market on it and I hope to goodness that other writers will refrain from going into copycat mode.

Feb. 2012The heroine, India Savage (cool name) was annoying and stupid as all get out. I had trouble understanding why the hero wanted her besides having been her pseudo brother all his life and the fact that their families expected them together.
I just couldn't get into it. Wow. I'd been hedging, but now...Not sure I'll continue this series(UPDATE 3/10: I continued it!LOL, they get a lil'better,IMO book #4 the best).
But still luv KA for her other series though (can't wait for Tack!).