Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Rock Chick Renegade - Kristen Ashley
Okay so I read out of order (1-3-5-4),have commented on my annoyance with the streams of consciousness and reasoning/1st person POV inside the "Rock Chick's" brain, and have mentally salivated on one or more of the Hot Bunch (LUKE!). So, after putzing around, I still maintain the female protagonists make me wanna clock them upside their heads most of time. Yet with Jules, in this book, I felt the urge to do so less than half the time and that's saying something. It means, I've finally connected with a Rock Chick. I get Jules "The Law" Lawler! Whew, finally.
Jules is protective of lost street kids, serious about kicking ass and wants to save the world, but she knows she can't do it all and is quick enough to own up to times when she is being an idiot. She still made some WTF! decisions, but still she is the best Rock Chick to me.

I loved her with Vance. They're the BEST couple in this series, by far. I liked that they were two family-less loners, who made each other their "home". Secondary characters worth mentioning are Roam and Hector. Luke also played a deliciously special part in this story too.

I'll schedule-in reading book #2 (Eddie and Jet) next week. LOL, so out of order.