Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Tears of the Moon - Nora Roberts This book was my fave of the trilogy. Having read Nora Roberts for about ten years now, I have come to know her plots, craftiness and penchant for trilogies! This Irish trilogy is one of my top five written by Roberts.

I love the two main characters Sean and Brenna (the gorgeous artist and the tomboy). They are the middle characters of the trilogy that surprises---Brenna,the son her father never had, with her bushel of sisters, and Sean,the devil-may-care middle child, one of the three Gallaghers of Ardmore. This couple has to overcome pride and their own misconceptions of each other in other to find their HEA.

Moreover, Robert's expertise in spinning a tale of ordinary people in Ireland, luv the emphasis on dialect, surrounded by charming Irish folklore, namely Carrick, an otherworldly power who appears to entice, antagonize and reprimand human folly as well as his own. Carrick is an ingredient that makes this tale swirl with the sleepy, dreamlike and ghostly ambiance that whispers of the cost of love and what we mere mortals take for granted.