Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Ransom - Julie Garwood Good Lawd! Brodick, Brodick, Brodick! This is one hero that I couldn't get enough of. And wouldn't you know it! I enjoyed his Gillian as well. 1st I will start with Gillian (who is courageous and deliriously witty and "she won't make a sound" of surrender unless it's for her Brodick)...we first meet her accompanied by a very dark and Anastasia-like back story (though without the execution) and we immediately get treated with her adventure with Ian Maitland's lost son Alec. This part was a great filler, in wait for Brodick Buchannan to enter and a grand entrance he did make! Not to spoil anything, but Garwood made a girl want to ransom up her own hero by declaring "wife" [These Highlanders...and there "claims"...oh if only this world were real!] The reader gets it all in this one, with the added bonus of the love development between secondary characters, Ramsey and Bridgid (who I thought could as well have had their own book) I have read this book about five times and I am sure I will read it again and again.

I do recommend this one to readers who love highlanders and a good historical. Read [b:The Secret|107770|The Secret (Highlands' Lairds #1)|Julie Garwood|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1312123398s/107770.jpg|734169]first though, as you will be introduced to Brodick and his Buchanan clan beforehand as well as get a good story before reading Ransom, which is a great story!