Valkyrie

Climbing Stories

Right Now
Marie Hall
Bound by Vengeance (SKALS, #2)
Adriana Noir
Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour) - Olivia Cunning 3.75 stars

First let me say that listening to the audiobook of this one helped; otherwise, I probably would have skipped over what I knew would have been a sometimes lagging exposition of plot, and I would not have paid attention to the "voice" of the characters and tone of the overall writing. The former being a bit creative, the latter, comical enough to appreciate.

So, I wanted to give 4 stars for the setting of a rock band on tour, the creative attempt at voice and tone, the characterization of Brian and well...just Brian (heeheeeheee)

I fan-girled a little over Brian and even though I will be reading the rest of the books, I think Brian is a tough act to follow. Just sayin'. I mean, maybe I'll like Jace's book, or even Sed's, but really I just want another book with Brian. Myrna wasn't bad, either. She just had one too many mental inner-voice spazzes about her really stupid ex-husband, to the point where I could not believe she had a degree in psychology( I won't go into her career as a professor and her research because that may cause me to take away a star).

But Brian and Myrna were great together, and BRIAN was magnificent all on his own. I mean any guy would be who carries a "beast" between his legs, is a protector and hopeless romantic, has profound thoughts while staring at the ocean and hears music in his head while he's pleasuring you---which results in scribbled sheet music, multiple orgasms and sexual healing for hours :)

Shall do a fuller-fangirl review of Backstage Pass and Brian's awesomeness later, after I've read book 2 in the series.

Happy reading.